Dr Dickson is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. She believes in vaginal deliveries and performs c-sections only if the life of the baby or the mother is at stake. She's delivered thousands of babies. Her 20 years of experience makes her well qualified for any situation. She also has helped many women with menopause and infertility.
Dr Dickson also specializes in menorrhagia or heavy menstrual cycles. She performs an office procedure known as a Novasure Endometrial Ablation. 80% of her patients have minimal to no bleeding after this procedure is performed. Usually there is only a 24 hour recovery period.
- Undergraduate Brigham Young University 1987-1991
Bachelors of Science. Zoology Major, Chemistry Minor
University of Texas in San Antonio
- Medical School – Medical doctorate degree 1993-1997
Methodist Hospital, Dallas, Texas
- Internship Obstetrics and Gynecology 1997-1998
University of Maryland, Baltimore Maryland
- Residency Obstetrics and Gynecology 1998-2001
St Elizabeth Hospital, Enumclaw, WA
- Ob/Gyn practice with Franciscan Health Systems 2001 to 2017